View all the latest hotel events at Mercure Tunbridge Wells Hotel.
Wedding Fayres (10:30 – 15:00)
- Sunday 10th January: To pre-register for the fayre on Sunday 10th January click here.
- Sunday 16th May 2021
- Sunday 26th September 2021
The fayre offers an extensive range of services and products for your special day and gives you the perfect opportunity to see first-hand our venue and meet with our experienced wedding coordinators. The hotel will also have some great exclusive wedding package offers, helping you to make your wedding dreams come true!
See how everything looks and take a guided tour of the rooms and the grounds to see how beautiful your wedding could be.
- Free entry & free onsite parking
- Free goodie bag & bridal magazines on arrival for the happy couples
- The finest local suppliers & specialists offering a wide range of products and services ranging from the necessary to the unique. Photography, bridal wear & accessories, flowers & decor, cakes, stationery, musicians, transport, health & beauty, photobooths & much more!
All couples that attend the event will be entered into a luxury free prize draw to win an afternoon tea for 4 at the venue*.
*In association with White Sky Events.
Clairvoyance Evening with Medium Steve Holbrook, Wednesday 27th October 2021
Ex-hairdresser Steve Holbrook, regarded by many as one of the UK’s top Clairvoyant Mediums, is visiting locally very shortly, and he explains how he hears the voices of our loved ones that have passed away. His ability started from behind the salon chair, and he now visits theatres and hotels around the country, and as far as the Caribbean, demonstrating his unique ability to act as a telephone exchange between this world and the spirit world.
DON’T MISS THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF AN EVENING, A NIGHT TO REMEMBER.
Tickets purchased in advance £17 per person.
£20 per person including ticket & a glass of Prosecco
£30 per person including ticket and a 2-course dinner in our lovely restaurant.
The bar will be open from 6 PM, the evening starts at around 7.30 PM and Steve will finish around 9.45 PM.
Please note, tickets must be purchased online at skiddle.com