Feel Good Health Club
Welcome to our health club! Find out everything you need to know about using our swimming pool here, including our Covid health and safety measures.
Using our club’s swimming pool
Whether you’re taking a dip in the pool to relax after a long day or want a longer swim, hotel guests can enjoy using our club’s heated swimming pool, which is 1.5 metres deep.
If you want to bring your little ones to paddle around too, you can use our baby pool!
Swimming pool opening times
During term time, the swimming pool is open at the following times:
- Monday – Friday: 18.00pm – 20.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 15.30pm – 18.30pm
Please note that these times will change on bank holidays and during the school holidays – contact our team to find out more.
Covid-19 safety measures at our club
To help keep our guests and team safe, we have a range of health and safety measures in place:
- Guests must pre-book 1-hour slots to use our swimming pool (this includes 45 minutes for a swim and enough time to leave the pool area). You can do this by speaking to our team at reception or in our club.
- Please arrive at the pool ready for your swim and you can to your hotel room to shower following your swim.
- All guests must sign in at reception.
- Our club is operating a safe social distancing policy, and guests will need to use our one-way system into and out of the pool area.
- Only a maximum of 10 swimmers are allowed in the swimming pool at any one time.
- Children 16 and under need to be accompanied by a responsible adult, and strictly no more than 2 children per 1 adult.
Book a slot at our swimming pool
To book your slot or find out more about using our pool and club, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.