Treat That Special Someone!
We all know someone that it’s almost impossible to gift for. Or maybe you know someone who deserves a breakaway? Our voucher is the perfect gift. Our monetary voucher offers flexibility to select the amount you wish to gift, making it ideal to use for all or part of their stay at our hotel.
Stay With Us
Our Quintessential Hotel Room in Tunbridge Wells
Our Classic Bedrooms have everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Our Luxurious Hotel Room in Tunbridge Wells
Relax and unwind in an upgraded bedroom that comes with its own Nespresso coffee facilities and exclusive robe and slipper.
Our Finest Hotel Room in Tunbridge Wells
Experience superior luxury in the finest room in the hotel. With your very own suite with plush furniture and many added luxuries
Dine With Us When You Stay
Enjoy welcoming staff and a fantastic service paired with a wide range of options in our Brasserie menu.
Enjoy a more relaxing dining experience in the lounge which serves a range of food and drink. Choose from a range of hot and cold food which includes sandwiches, burgers, pizzas and more!
Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. You must present the gift voucher in the establishment upon arrival for confirmation, although you may be asked to retain until check-out if it will only be partially refunded (partial redemption is only applicable to monetary vouchers that can be used as payment against any service at the hotel when taken as part of an overnight stay).
2. Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. When making a reservation please notify the business of your intent to use a voucher.
4.Your voucher code is unique to you, it is your responsibility to not disclose this code to others. You may be asked to disclose the voucher code at reservation stage.
5. All bookings are subject to availability and change. Accommodation bookings on Flexible rates will require a credit card to guarantee. For non-refundable room reservations, you may opt to use the voucher for the deposit, or pay with an alternative card, saving your voucher for extras at the hotel. If it is used as a deposit, the voucher will be redeemed and is non-refundable. A valid credit or debit card will be required if the voucher value does not cover the full cost of the stay.
6. Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified, and until the expiry date.